1. Who are we?
2. Acceptance of the conditions of use
3. Access to the Website and information on SALUD RADIKAL.
4. Rules of use
6. Has a presence on other platforms and social networks
7. Intellectual and Industrial Property
8. Responsibilities for the operation of the web
9. Complies with the law regarding responsibilities
10. Duration of the conditions of use
11. We invite you to communicate any comments or questions
12. Applicable regulations and jurisdiction In this document you will find all the necessary information about the services offered by SALUD RADIKAL through the website www.radikalhealth.com (hereinafter, the Website). We invite you to read them carefully and consult them whenever you want. You can contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be delighted to assist you. 1. Who are we? The website www.radikalhealth.com (hereinafter, the Website) is an internet domain owned by RADIKAL HEALTHCARE, S.L. (hereinafter SALUD RADIKAL). The identification data of RADIKAL HEALTH son: • C.I.F .: B67619221 • Address: Sta. Esperança, 10, 2º -08401- Granollers (Barcelona) • Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 47307, Folio 59, Sheet 1 B-548062. We make the Website available to you to facilitate access to information about us, our services and so that, where appropriate, you can contact us.
3. Access to the Website and information on SALUD RADIKAL Access to the Website is completely free and does not require user registration. The main objective of this Website is to disseminate RADIKAL HEALTH services, as well as to provide information on the company itself. Through the Website, we provide you with a means of communication so that you can contact us in order to receive information about our services that may be of interest to you, as well as to respond to queries related to RADIKAL HEALTH, so we will monitor that at all times the information that appears on the Website is truthful, accurate and accessible. This Website, for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, uses SSL or TLS encryption. You will be able to identify that the connection is encrypted because the browser's address bar changes from "http: //" to "https: //" and by the lock symbol in your browser's address bar. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties. ETCÉTERA cannot guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the website or its content, nor that it is permanently updated, without inaccuracies or inaccuracies. In any case, we promise to solve possible errors, interruptions in communication and lack of updating of said content as soon as possible.
4. Rules of Use We want our website to be a pleasant place for everyone. Therefore, when browsing it, you agree to use it in accordance with the law, good customs and these Conditions. It guarantees, guarantees to make an adequate use of the content of the Website and also not to use it to carry out illegal activities or constitute a crime, that violate the rights of third parties and / or that infringe the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other regulations of the applicable legal system. The information provided by the website will be used only for the services offered by SALUD RADIKAL.
The user undertakes to use the information contained in this website for their own needs exclusively and not to directly or indirectly carry out any type of commercial exploitation of the content and services to which they have access. As a user of the Website, you acknowledge and accept that you are solely responsible for the use you make of it, and for the services and content accessible through the Website. Therefore, among other activities, the user agrees to: a) Not to introduce or disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, apology of terrorism or that violates human rights. b) Not to introduce or spread data programs (viruses and harmful software) on the network that may cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third-party Internet users. c) Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised constitutionally and in international treaties. d) Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that constitutes illegal or unfair advertising. e) Not to introduce or disseminate any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information and content in a way that misleads. The user will be solely responsible for any damages or losses that occur as a result of a breach on their part.
5. Links If you wish to link the Website to any website, forum, chat, platform or social network, you are obliged to indicate that you do not have our supervision or authorization. Under no circumstances is it allowed to link the Website from websites, platforms, forums, chats, blogs or social networks that are contrary to the law or good customs, specifically from those with pornographic content or that violate human rights. It is important to clarify that no link is a link between RADIKAL HEALTH, and the site from which you link to the Website, so we are not responsible for the data or content provided. This website includes links to other third-party websites, RADIKAL HEALTH is not responsible for variations in relation to the information, services and content in general of said websites.
6. Has a presence on other platforms and social networks As you can see on our Website, RADIKAL HEALTH uses social networks and platforms (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn). Please bear in mind when accessing any of these networks or platforms that the applicable conditions of use are those that each platform has established, over which we have no control.
7. Intellectual and industrial property The Website and all its contents (among which are, by way of example and not limitation, the brands, logos, texts, photographs, icons, images, graphics, technology, links, audiovisual or sound content, etc., as well as graphic design, source code and other software elements contained in this website), are owned by RADIKAL HEALTH and have been duly licensed in its favor, and are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights, protected by Spanish legislation. Therefore, if you want to carry out acts of exploitation of the Website or its contents (reproduce, transform, communicate them, etc., beyond the activities authorised by the Intellectual Property Law) you need to obtain our prior written consent (contact information in the header of this Legal Notice), regardless of the purposes that move you. Likewise, it is prohibited to delete the identifying data of RADIKAL HEALTH, as the owner of the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the Website or its contents. Finally, you agree to grant a license for free use, without territorial limitation and for the maximum temporary extension allowed by Law, on the content that you upload to the Website by any means or channel. The responsibility derived from the unauthorised use of materials protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights contained in this page will correspond exclusively to the user.
The fact that we do not ask you to stop making an illicit use or contrary to the present conditions of the Contents cannot be understood in any case as a consent or authorization for such use. Nor does it constitute a waiver of the exercise of legal actions that may correspond to us.
8. Responsibilities for the operation of the web It is important to remember that it is your responsibility to have the tools to stop and disinfect harmful computer programs available. Although RADIKAL HEALTH strives to keep the Website free of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element, we cannot guarantee their complete absence. Likewise, RADIKAL HEALTH, is not responsible for the damages produced in the software and computer equipment of the users during the use of the services offered on the Website, nor for the damages of any kind that are caused that cause failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of service
9. Complies with the law regarding responsibilities RADIKAL HEALTH, ensures the accuracy of the data published on the Website. Please, if you detect any errors in them, contact us at the email address email@example.com. However, and despite our efforts, the internet is not an impregnable medium, so we cannot guarantee that the contents and information are always updated in their latest version. Whenever possible, we will inform you of any interruption that affects the information displayed on the Website. Likewise, RADIKAL HEALTH will not be responsible for errors in accessing different pages of the Website, when these are caused by reasons beyond our control. RADIKAL HEALTH will not be responsible for the misuse that users of the Website may make of the Website or its contents, nor for those uses that are contrary to good faith, legality or this Legal Notice. Likewise, RADIKAL HEALTH, declines any responsibility derived from the infringement of intellectual property rights of any kind by users. Nor can we control or manage the integrity, operation and veracity of the links that may appear on the Website to internet sites that are not owned by us. Therefore, we decline any responsibility for them.
10. Duration of the conditions of use To adapt the legal text to the reality of the Website, we reserve the right to modify or update it at any time, so we recommend that you consult it frequently. If any clause included in this Legal Notice is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect said clause or the part of it that is null or ineffective, the present Legal Notice subsisting in everything else.
11. We invite you to communicate any comments or questions We put at your disposal the email firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can use it whenever you have any questions, queries or comments, both about the content of the web, and in relation to the legal terms of the same. Likewise, if you detect any error in the information offered or in the configuration, updating and content of the Website, we would appreciate it if you would inform RADIKAL HEALTH at the aforementioned address.
12. Applicable regulations and jurisdiction These Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation, as well as the resolution of any controversy or divergence related to this website. The use of the services of this website implies the express acceptance of the Spanish jurisdiction. Likewise, the parties agree that any litigation, discrepancy, question or claim resulting from the execution and interpretation of these conditions or related to them, or from other texts that may be on this website, will be resolved in the Courts and Tribunals of Granollers expressly waiving any other right or jurisdictional demarcation that may be competent (unless there is a conflict protected by law, in which case the place designated in the applicable legislation would be of preferential application). Last update date: May 2020.